Monday, January 10, 2011

Beautiful Wrinkles

Because I am not the "blogging" type... and so not a good writer, I have decided to start blogging in pictures.  It's what I know.  It's how I see.  My sister, Emily is the most eloquent writer that I know.  I think she sees something and thinks about it in words.  In beautiful descriptive words.  I on the other hand, see something and I capture the picture in my mind.  I see it's colors, I see it's lighting, it's boundaries.  I see it's beauty and in my mind, I push the little black button on my camera and capture it... hold it tight, and treasure it in my heart.  So instead of desperately trying to think of words to say... I am going to start blogging pictures and i'll write a brief description of the pictures.  K? Good... i'm glad you are satisfied too. 

Last week I did some work for my a nursing home company for marketing material.  I thought his man was so beautiful.  He was content, happy, and all smiles.  As I was trying to capture the nurse helping him, I couldn't help but snap away every time he looked my way.  How can you look at this picture and not want to know his story?  Who he was... who he is.  There is something about a weathered face that is breath taking and leaves you searching those wrinkles for a history.  Ladies and Gentlemen, embrace your wrinkles.  They ARE beautiful!
So there it is folks... that's the photo for the day.  Hope you enjoyed looking into this man's dancing eyes as much as I did. 

4 comments:

  1. I oh so enjoyed it and am SO content with your pictures. PEACEFUL. I am so in love with your gifts molly wolly. I will be in A-Town this wknd, Mardi Gras Balling it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO YOU!! My bister bear's picture blog...your pictures have brought me to tears on numerous occassions so I'm pretty pumped about your new blogging strategy!

    I miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the picture posts!! And I kinda want to give that man a hug....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pic Molly and LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of embracing my wrinkles! You are wise beyond your years!!

    ReplyDelete