Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Me and My Cupcake

"It's just me and my cupcake" is what I would imagine he's thinking to himself.  What do I love about this picture?  First of all... the fact that there is icing on EVERY single finger.  Secondly... how it looks like he's taking his sweet time, soaking in every delicious moment.  Probably my most favorite part about this photo is the fact that Wee man has his eyes closed.  Saying to his audience "I don't even care who's looking... this is my moment with Cupcake."  Today friends... enjoy your food.  I'm not saying be a greety pig, but I might would like to have this look on my face whenever I eat my supper tonight.   Be thankful for the deliciousness you are putting in your mouth.  It's a gift.  Meant to be enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment