Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Fun

Stephen and I had a grand ole time this weekend.  We spent the night Friday night in Bunkie where we got to love on our precious niece and nephew.  There were lots and lots of kisses given.  I forgot my camera... again. sorry.  Then we had a fun time at the twin aunts surprise birthday party.  Poor Stephen had a rough day yesterday.  He has 2 renters currently moving out and so there is lots of cleanting and painting to do this week.  I told him I would help if he really needed me to.... I'm selfless like that. 

As most of you know, Stephen works for a company that manages nursing homes around the state.  He is their IT guy... so he regularly comes home with stories about residents.  This one has been the best by far.  This morning I got to work and I get this chat message pop up from Stephen... I cannot directly quote it due to some choice wording, but it went something like this:

"I just had a lady in a wheel chair grab my arm and yelled out to everyone that this is the (choice word) that snuck in my room last night and tried to (choice word) me.  She said she had a time pushing me off.  She wouldn't let go of my arm.  Some nurses ran over to help me.  What a morning.  Did you make it to work ok?"   

Can I tell you I chuckled for at least 5 minutes.  Trying to do so quietly so no one would hear me.  I keep picturing his face when she screamed this across the facility.  Poor Stevey. 

Thursday my parents and I are heading to Destin to have a birthday celebration with the Blackwells!! Adelle will be 1!  I am pretty pumped!

Sorry for the pointless post... I felt like I needed one in between serious posts... and i have a serious one flying around in my head that I will soon need to write down.  So stay tuned folks.

1 comment: